Travel as much as you like in one hour
A single-fare ticket can be used for a single or return journey by bus or train and for unlimited journeys within 60 minutes made in the same fare zone.
Fares: 15 cents per km and price category (rounded to 50 cents)
Minimum fare per journey: 1.50 EUR.
Available for single and return journeys:
- from all südtirolmobil ticket counters or sales points,
- on board any regional bus
- and from südtirolmobil ticket machines at most train stations.
On regional trains, single-fare tickets can be purchased directly from the on-board staff at at an additional cost of 5 EUR. There is no surcharge if you've boarded the train at a station with no ticket counter or ticket machine.
Single-fare tickets can be bought up to two months in advance. Once validated, they can be used for three hours and only for uninterrupted journeys without stopovers.
How to validate and use single-fare tickets
Remember to check in at the start of each journey – either at the train station from which you are departing or directly on the bus. Simply insert your ticket into the blue ticket validation machine from above, i.e. using the slot at the top of the machine. If you have a return ticket, both journeys must be made on the same day and checked in at the start of each journey.
Where to buy:
- from all südtirolmobil sales points
- from all südtirolmobil ticket machines
- on Citybus services and from ticket machines on all urban buses in and around Bolzano/Bozen, Laives/Leifers and Merano/Meran (coins only, no change given)
Where to use: on Citybus services within one fare zone and on all urban buses in Merano/Meran and those running between Bolzano/Bozen and Laives/Leifers.
How to use and how long for: for unlimited journeys within 60 minutes made in the same fare zone. Remember to check in at the start of each journey.