Day passes to explore the Swiss National Park and the Engadine valleys
Hop across the border and get to know our neighbours by bus
The gateway to Switzerland at the heart of the Venosta/Vinschgau valley: Use either of our two convenient day passes to conveniently travel by bus to the Swiss National Park and the Engadine valley from the train station in Malles/Mals. Both day passes are available from any südtirolmobil ticket machine , at the Malles/Mals Tourist Office and on board the Swiss PostAuto bus services along the route Malles/Mals – Müstair – Zernez.
Swiss National Park day pass
For only 11 EUR, the day pass to the Swiss National Park includes a full day's worth of unlimited travel on the following routes:
- Malles/Mals – Müstair – Zernez (PostAuto),
- Fuldera – Lü (PostAuto) and
- Zernez – Livigno (Autoservizi Silvestri).
Engadine day pass
Travel flexibly for only 22 EUR: a full day to explore the Engadine valleys by bus and on the Rhaetian Railway.
PostAuto bus services:
- Malles/Mals – Müstair – Zernez,
- Fuldera – Lü,
- Guarda staziun – Guarda cumün,
- Scuol – Ftan,
- Scuol – Vulpera – Tarasp,
- Scuol – Scharl,
- Scuol – Martina – Samnaun,
- Scuol – Martina,
- Scuol – Sent – Sur En/Val Sinestra,
- Ramosch – Vnà and
- Strada – Tschlin.
Autoservizi Silvestri bus services (Livigno):
- Zernez – Livigno and
- Livigno – Bernina Diavolezza – Pontresina.
Rhaetian Railway: Day passes are valid for second-class travel between Scuol – Zernez – Pontresina/St. Moritz.