On the morning of Sunday 19 November, the company operating the railway network serving the Pusteria/Pustertal valley will carry out a series of inspection and maintenance works, which are due at regular intervals, along the tracks. Therefore, the tracks in the Pusteria/Pustertal valley will remain closed for half a day:
- Fortezza/Franzensfeste – San Candido/Innichen: 6:30-13:30
- San Candido/Innichen – state border: 9:00-12:00
Regular services will resume later that day, with the first trains scheduled to depart from both Fortezza/Franzensfeste and San Candido/Innichen at 13:50.
Replacement bus services
During the maintenance works, rail replacement services will be provided. Buses will run every 60 minutes between Fortezza/Franzensfeste and San Candido/Innichen, calling at all train stations along the way with the following exceptions:
- In Vandoies/Vintl, the buses stop at the turnaround next to the station.
- In Brunico/Bruneck Nord), they stop at Via Andreas Hofer/Andreas-Hofer-Straße,
- in Perca/Percha at Municipio/Rathaus (town hall)
- and in Villabassa/Niederdorf at Piazza Von Kurz/Von-Kurz-Platz.
Please note: The replacement buses depart at different times than the trains. Depending on the traffic, they may also have significantly longer journey times. Please also note that it is not possible to transport bicycles on replacement buses.
In the morning, replacement services will also run between San Candido/Innichen and Sillian (A) on an hourly basis.