With the Mobilcards and Guest Tickets and the Südtirol Guest Pass you can make full use of the südtirolmobil / altoadigemobilità public transport network.
Regional train services in South Tyrol:
- all trains of the Vinschgau/Val Venosta railway between Mals/Malles and Meran/Merano
- all trains between Meran/Merano and Bolzano/Bozen
- all trains between Franzensfeste/Fortezza an Innichen/San Candido up to Vierschach/Versciaco
- all regional and regional express trains (R/RV) between Trento and Brenner/Brennero
- Local bus services: more than 200 bus routes in the whole province (urban, extra-urban and citybus services); not included are some seasonal bus connections to popular destinations for excursions.
- Cable Cars: Bolzano/Bozen - to Ritten/Renon, Bolzano/Bozen to Jenesien/S. Genesio, Bolzano/Bozen to Kohlern/Colle, Vilpian/Vilpiano to Mölten/Meltina, Burgstall/Postal to Vöran/Verano, Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to Meransen/Maranza
- Ritten/Renon narrow-gauge railway and Mendel/Mendola funicular
- The PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals/Malles and Müstair (Switzerland).
The Mobilcards and South Tyrol Guest Pass and Guest Tickets cannot be used for:
- Long distance trains (Eurocity, High Speed Trains/Frecciargento, Italo etc.)